Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gimme dirt and gimme hills....

Right then, a lifetime ago I decided it was time to run a marathon, no idea why, why did not come into it, I just decided to do it. Had there been any mention of a why then it probably would never have happened and my knee would not hurt so much now but you live and learn, apparently.
Thing is my life has been dominated by the training, like a downtrodden servant I have been dutifully getting up way before dawn and plodding the streets of Kota Kinabalu to meet the demands of my evil master - The Training Schedule. It all culminated in a sweaty, nauseous overheated, five-hour odyssey of bleary-eyed ass-dragging on sunday.
Now I can go riding again.... and. I have four new bearings in my suspension, hopefully some improved stamina and a hunger for trails.
I shall take some photos of Dave trying to keep up with me, like he did to me before, git.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Mandie Hayes
    mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete